7/26/07

Clipboard

Here is a clipboard I made today. Steph, I was thinking you gave this clipboard to me. I have had it so long, I guess I can't remember! Maybe we got it at that scrapbook store in Ft Collins? Anyway! I thought it was cute!
I used the Mulberry paper from TAC. I cut out a couple of the matching flowers off of another of the papers in the pack.
I used the SwirlyGig stamps with palette ink to add a little something on each side! I also put a tag on it for some more decoration!
I can give credit again to Jen! She gives us all such great ideas! And I copied this one! Like I copy alot of things from Jen! She gives us such great ideas to go off of and then it starts the creative process flowing! :) Thanks Jen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS