1/29/09

My Scrapbook Space

I was going through old posts the other day and realized that my scrapbook room has changed drastically! Of course those pictures were from a year ago or more! So, I thought I would update them!




I was telling friend the other day..."Do I love to scrabpbook or do I just love to organize?" Well, I can tell you for sure I love both! Everything has a home and that makes it so much easier for me! For 10 years, I lived out of my Creative Memories Rolling tote, the bag that goes on top and a Rubbermaid tote! I didn't have a place to crop! I hated pulling it all out and then having to pack it up! Or I would set it up at my parents and leave it there for awhile....living 30 minutes away didn't help that!




So, I do love my scrapbook spot now! It is alittle retro! I have some fantastic '70's style mirror tiles on the wall! And the floor is covered with a beautiful peal-and-stick! :( Oh, there is also some orange carpet on the ceiling! I have no idea where that came from! One of these days, I will talk my husband(dh, right Jen?) in to remodeling for me but for now I am just happy to have my own "space"!

I added some text into each picture to tell a little about what I keep and where! Hopefully I have some helpful ideas for your scrapbook room and if you see anything that would help me out....remember I love to organize!!
















Thanks for looking!
Laurie

4 comments:

  1. I love your space!! So organized...I love it!

    Sarah G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Sarah!

    WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the TAC contest! Love how you have the room done. But I had one question. What do you have the nesting hanging on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great space! I love your heat gun rack :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS