7/12/09

An amazing design opportunity....

As you may know, our new TAC catalog just came out! Several months back I was contacted by a fantastic gal from TAC, asking if I would be willing to do some design work for the cover of the new catalog! Of course, I was thrilled to be asked! I said yes and soon, a fun little package came in the mail with lots of goodies! I did not make the cover but a couple of my creations are inside! It was such a fun process, I was just honored to be one of the 5 Angels picked for this amazing opportunity!

SO, here are just a few of the cards I sent in using the new stamp sets in the catalog!

This first card features the stamp set called Flourish Trees of Hope. I just took 2 of the trees, end to end, and made a really fun flourish. The sentiment is from this set as well!


This set is called Friendship Stamps and the sentiment is from Happy Thoughts! I love this simple and fun card!


I was tickled when I got to seminar this year and TAC had my card as a featured project for us to make! This stamp is from Joyful Tags and it is sooo easy to make! A couple little stamps, some Scor-Pal lines and there you have a simple and easy card! (Sorry for the bad pic!)


Here is one more card using Friendship Stamps. I just love this stamp and it coordinates so well with the Super Jumbo Marvy Square Punch! The sentiment is from Sunday Stroll!


Thanks for stopping by today! I will have a few more posts soon using the samples I made for the catalog! Have a great Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. All of these are awesome, Laurie! Love love LOVE the "dream" card! I may be casing that one sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples, Laurie - I just love your style! I'll be CASEing some of these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All super cards...I especially love the pink with kraft paper one. Wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS