12/27/09

Valentines....really?

If you are like me, you don't even know that Christmas has happened yet. I mean...really...it went by fast! So on to the next holiday right? And that would be Valentines Day! I played with my new Cricut today and made a heart shaped card, added a couple layers, some faux stitching and here you have it.....



These stamps are from TAC's "I Heart You" set! I stamped the background in Versamark and then UTEE'd like 3 times to get the chunky, wet look! The faux stitching is with my new white gel pen that beats ALL gel pens! It is so thick and bright white! Love it!

Hope you like my card today! Let me know what you think!


7 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Laurie... LOVE the UTEE'd background & the flossy button :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love it and will you please tell me where you got your white gel pen? It's very bright white and I love that! You can e-mail me at hoosier_card_angel@yahoo.com if you want!!! Thanks!!!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome!! Love the shaped card. What cricut cartridge did you use? You know I got one for xmas so I need to buy all the awesome cartridges. Give me some pointers GF! Also, saw where you made Jennifer a cover for her expression...would you be willing to make one to sell to me?? I want to keep the cricut out on my desk but don't want all the dust to get on it - plus your cover was BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the card. How do you get the floss to curl and STAY curled?? Sharon NJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Laurie, love the look that the UTEE gives the background! Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS