3/15/10

Hello and a winner!

Happy Monday morning to all of you! Hope your weekend was great! Stoppin' in today with a card and a blog candy winner! First off......my card!

This is an adorable little gal from TAC's Wonder and Joy set! (love you barb!!) I LOVE this set and was so in the mood to color this weekend! I finished 3 cards with the little ones from this set! This one here is my fav! (The colors in the pic are a little bright but in RL they match perfectly!)



I just think she is so cute! She reminds me of my little one! I colored her with Prismas and OMS! Added some fantastic Bazzill Polka Dots, twine, a button, some white gel pen and some silver pearls!



Ok, now......the winner of my little pile of candy is...... (drawn from a hat by my dd!)

Robyn:
I love the card...those are my colors! Very simple yet elegant. The blog candy looks awesome too!
March 8, 2010 9:33 PM

Robyn, send me your info and I will get your package in the mail!

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I appreciate them all! Have a great week!


7 comments:

  1. She is just too cute! I love those colors and you paper flower with the button center is just perfect for the casual image! Awesome chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so stinkin' cute! Great colors, and I love the faux stitching!

    btw... love ya' too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Laurie - this card is Fantastic!! Love the colors you used and your coloring is wonderful! She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie, I sent you my address on Facebook. I am so excited! Thank you and I love the card!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laurie! Great card--the layout, coloring and details are all terrific. Love that you used red and blue for a girl! My daughter's favorite color has always been red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! I just purchased this stamp from my angel Bridgette. Now I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS card. Love the colors and the extra little details you always put into your cards.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS