2/18/11

These are a few of my favorite things...



Paulina asked us recently to share some of our favorite DeNami stamps! And of course, I already had mine picked out! I love so many of the stamps but there are a few I go back to when making a quick and simple card!

So here are a few of my top picks!
  1. Elegant Floral Stamp Set-I am also a huge fan of the Petit Fours! These are again, a great way to make your own patterned paper! Being able to coordinate your paper with your main image is a bonus! You don't have to hunt down the right colors for the background, you can just make your own! I love that!
  2. Scalloped Square-I absolutely LOVE the (E91) Scalloped Square! SO many possibilities! I love that it can be stamped in a light color with a sentiment over the top! It is such a great "grounding" image and then of course can be used for "build-your-own" patterned paper!
  3. Small Stitched Square-Next, I can't narrow it down to one, so I will just say I love all the stitched and dotted squares and circles! I love the way these stamps give a border to a punched out shape and a frame to a small image! This gives great dimension when you can punch the shapes out and pop them up on your project!
  4. DeNami Ribbon-DeNami's selection of ribbon is fantastic! The grosgrain ribbon makes the best bows!!
  5. Heart Flower Trio-My most favorite image so far is (J104) Heart Flower Trio! This image is gorgeous, versatile and fun! It makes the most beautiful CAS cards when paired with just about any sentiment!
  6. DeNami Buttons-And I am a button junky so, I totally love their selection! They match so well with their cardstock and ribbons! 
And one more thing I have to add in here..the Boutique boxes! These are SUPER cute and such a fantastic way to personalize and give a gift! These are great for any occasion, teacher gifts or just about anything! You can see a little gift I made HERE, using one of these adorable little boxes!

So now I have several cards using a few of my favorite things....

IMG_0264_edited-1

And here is one more using the Heart Flower Trio!  This is such a versatile stamp!  I just love it!  I know you will see lots more with this image!  :)
IMG_0253

IMG_0267_edited-1

I know you have already seen this one before, but I have to share it again!  It is one of my favorite using the Scalloped Square and the Small stitched square! 
IMG_9999_edited-1


You can click on any of the links above or click HERE to go straight to the DeNami store to pick up some of these amazing stamps!

So thank you for coming by today and checking out my favorite things!  Hope you have all had a great week!  See you soon!

11 comments:

  1. Cute cute samples! Love your favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like Derek Jeter ....... you just have "IT" ..... you so know how to showcase a stamp perfectly. Love the cards LB and your are so right about that box .... LOVE IT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just loooove these cards Laurie! You must tell me how you did the scored rectangle! I know you can do it with Nesties, but for the life of me can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards...love the middle one. So cool to see your favorite things. Will have to check out all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet simplicity! I really like the first two cards shown. Clean and crisp in mostly white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Great CAS cards! I love the rectangle frame on the 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the frame on your second card! That technique is soo fun! I just can't pick a favorite however that banner card is just too cute!! It was fun to see your 'favorite' things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on all the cards. Enjoyed reading about your favorites. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some wonderful yummies in your favorites list :) So fun to see what everyone loves at DeNami Design ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your favs girl!! I have to say, I do love what you do with that heart flower trio!!!! So beautiful! And the scalloped square is just so amazingly versatile in your hands!!! All are just FABBY creations friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much FUN reading about your favorites, Laurie!!! And your creations are AWESOME!!! I especially LOVE those two CAS cards using the Heart Flower Trio----GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS