12/22/11

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #33

Welcome to a super fun CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!  First off, here is this weeks challenge...


This weeks challenge has LOTS of possibilities, that's for sure!   Our sponsor this week is Market Street Stamps!  We have some of their new stamps to share with you today!  I got all excited and had to make 2 cards!  Here is my first card using "Believing Butterfly"...

IMG_4645_edited-1

And here is my second using "It Takes Love"...

IMG_4647_edited-1

I can't wait to see your creations!  The DT has some pretty amazing ones this week too!  Go check them out HERE!  While your there, check out the prize for this week!  Thanks so much for coming by!

8 comments:

  1. Both of these are wonderful! I love the heart popped up and accented on your second card. The first card is just gorgeous! Love how you colored the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Well, I do love that first one but Jen is right popping up the heart on the second is perfect. Merry Christmas !
    So sorry I've not visited in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both Laurie...the first one jumps off the screen at me. Love the offset butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards my friend! LOVE them both! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had time to play along - great challenge. Love how you used it on your cards. Have a blessed Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards! I especially like how you placed the butterfly! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love both your cards. The yellow one is just beautiful I love the little bit of black and white paper you used to the side of the card and love the dry embossing. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Laurie, my favorite is definitely the yellow butterfly card but both cards are gorgeous (as always).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS