3/28/12

Cutie Patootie..

I love this little bunny border from DeNami!  These bunnies are just so cute!  We are here today to showcase this product spotlight  Here is my very CAS card...

IMG_5691_edited-1

I colored the grass with Copics, added some pink to their ears and then a little bit of white flocking for each of their tails...

IMG_5693_edited-1

I used this little Happy Easter sentiment too!  Now don't forget that the bunny border is 10% off this week!  Go add it to your cart just in time for Easter!  


Thanks so much for coming by today!  Stop over to the DeNami blog to see more bunny creations!

15 comments:

  1. Oh goodness Laurie this is beyond cute! Love the grass you're created and the little puffy bunny tails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little bunnies are so sweet Laurie, love this card. How are you feeling girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just so sweet...love those little bunnies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously CUTE!!!!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That is sooo cute! But not overly cute. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute CAS card! This is a good reminder for me to bring mine out to play with! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAS and oh so adorable!! :)
    Just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, Laurie! I love their flocked tails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cute and cute!! I love how you've got them sitting in the grass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite part of this card is the flocking!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uh oh. That's pretty cute! And your card showcases it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS