8/09/12

How 'bout some square cards?

This week's CAS-ual Fridays is all about square cards.  Why don't I make square cards more often?  They really are fun.  So I have to apologize for my blurry pic right off here.  I messed with some settings in my PSE storage and lost a TON of pics.  So I figured I would go back and get the original our of my camera...gone too.  So then I thought, why don't I go back and take a pic of the card again...mailed the card yesterday!  SO, I went back to our CAS-ual Yahoo group and borrowed my picture back.  So, like I said...its fuzzy!  

IMG_7608_edited-1

Anyway, our sponsor this week is Stampotique and I was just tickled pink when I saw this adorable little tree image!  And a fun little sentiment to match!  You can check out there store HERE.

Stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see all the other square creations!  TGIF right?!  Have a great day!


15 comments:

  1. Great card. Sure to raise a smile. Those trees look amazing.
    Great fun to play along today. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that you were "tickled pink" with the trees :) The card turned out really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...on the camera...glad I'm not the only one who has camera issues (although I think your pic looks more than fine!) The trees are adorable. Love the sweet little shapes in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trees are so much fun Laurie! Super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, sorry you're photo went all blurry on you, but now I don't feel so alone out here in blurry land!! LOL:) Your card is pure cuteness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simple layers to totally highlight this charming stamp. Perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little card Laurie, those tress and little picket fence are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Laurie! I love that image and the sentiment stamped on the frame layer. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you color that grass, Laurie, or is it a stamp? Because I LOVE how it looks! I didn't notice any blurriness - you are to hard on yourself! We can see how fab this is no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute stamp and great colors for it! Love how you did the grass, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Laurie, I love your trees and the sentiment is one of my favorites. Thanks for showing off the Stampotique stamps so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card! Those trees are cool! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card - the red and green are so zingy together, and the trees are really cute!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS