3/15/13

Thinking of you...

I am so excited to be a guest over at Neat and Tangled this month!  This latest Neat and Tangled Releases is one of my favorites so far!  On the Strip 2 and Just Thinking of you?  Fabulous!  I have a card today to share, combining the 2 sets...

IMG_9442

When I saw that woodgrain strip, I saw a wood background staring at me!  I stamped it several times on kraft card stock and the cut the strips out with my paper trimmer. Then I inked up the edges to give it more of a rustic look.  I added in the word bubble and a heart for some color.  

IMG_9443

I've said it several time before but I love the font in Danielle's sets!  Gorgeous!  Here is my request for a Neat and Tangled Sentiment set all in that gorgeous handwriting of yours, Danielle!  :)

Thanks so much for having me today!  Thanks for stopping in to take a peak!  Have a great Friday!

12 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Laurie! I love the planks and the cute heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute, love this Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I love it! and I have this set coming, too! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Laurie! I love the woodgrain look! And that sweet little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is really beautiful *__*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie I left you some love over at Neat & Tangled, fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really caught my attention since we just finished putting in a new floor and it looks similar, just not as cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your wooden planks, Laurie! They look fabulous, as does your whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Love the thought bubble, and how you've created the fun wood panel background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the wood floor effect, it's so smart!
    Very nice card, really like it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS