6/12/14

PTI Monthly Moments Day 3...

So if you are a scrapbooker, you may have noticed these adorable little paper pads and dies from the Papertrey Ink Monthly Moments line.  I told Nichole recently, that this line has inspired me to start scrapbooking again, so I hope to have some layouts to share soon.  For today, I have a couple cards using those Monthly Moments goodies.

IMG_9807

I used one piece of the June pad to make this card.  I simply cut it in half and cloths-pined it together. I attached it with foam tape to a card base that I impressed with the Sunshine Impression plate.  

IMG_9808

Here is one more card to share today...

IMG_9818

All the papers you see are again from the June pack.  I used the new Monthly Moments: Right and Left File cards to create the background layers.  I added in a little Clip It from last month and then another piece of card stock, stamped with a sentiment from Monthly Moments: June.  I added in a little enamel dot to the clip for decoration.  

IMG_9819

So fun and easy!  I love that these tools are so versatile for scrapbookers and great for us card makers too!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  I bet you are enjoying this release!  So many fun new goodies right?  Stop over to Nichole's blog to see what the other girls have made up for today!  Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Laurie!! Love this colorful card - and I see a new impression plate in my very-near future!!

    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Can't wait to see your layouts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. The colors used are awlsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome and so colourful! I love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such happy cards! I love the papers and the images on the journaling cards, and love that sparkly die cut clip on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I. Love. Just as simple as that!! These are wonderful. I love how the journaling cards look with the Sunshine Impression plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply SUPERB, my dear!! Love these cheerful colors, and as always your designs knock my socks off!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and details. Love all the texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing, Laurie! I love the rainbow & sentiment on the first one, and the sunshine card on the second is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun cards! I especially love the first one as I am partial to red and yellow! My two favorite colors, especially together! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two very happy cards, Laurie! Great color choices and attention to the details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love both cards but the rainbow is so colorful in Red Orange and Yellow. So bright.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS