11/03/14

a little planning...

I thought I would stop in with another planner post.  I am still planning away and love love love my Erin Condren planner.  Like my cards, I definitely keep my planner clean and simple.  These new stamps from Waffleflower are SO fun and help out so much.  Here is a quick shot of this next week before I added in all my lists.



I use some very thin washi I found at Michael's to mask of the column headers.  Then I use the Wafflweflower set called Planner-Stay Focused for the AM and PM, and BLOG headers.  I also use the little check boxes because I LOVE to see things marked off my lists.  These stamps are so handy and keep everything neat.  I don't like my messy handwriting, so these definitely help me to feel like I have everything neat and tidy.  I start with my Monday DT tasks and then I cross of what I have finished and transfer the unfinished list to Tuesday.  



In the same set, there are some little calendar boxes, which I find super useful for reminders.  I have a whole stack stamped out and I can pull them out when something is due.  



Just another close up shot of the sticky note....

Untitled

I use my Versafine Black Onyx ink and I keep a mini acrylic block in my planner bin, so I'm ready to stamp and plan the week!

Untitled

I got a new cover too.  I think I am an addict.  But I have learned I am not alone.  So I am ok with it.  I love this new Turquoise and Platinum cover....

Untitled

Here is a shot of my favorite pens. These Frixion Erasable Gel Pens are fabulous!  Like I said before, I am not a fan of my handwriting so a lot of erasing happens in this planner.  Click HERE to get a set for your own!  :)



If you would like a $10 off code for your own Erin Condren Planner, click on this link:

https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/lauriewillison0501-2639

The code will come to you by email, so don't forget to look for it before you place your order.  Don't hesitate to drop me an email if you have any questions.  Thanks so much for stopping in!




Supply List:





 
   

4 comments:

  1. Love this post too Laurie! The thin washi tape idea is brilliant!! My birthday money from today is buying an Erin Condren!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done, Laurie... erasable gel pens are a brilliant idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing, Laurie. I'm thinking to buy a planner, so this post was so helpful! And I have a messy handwriting,too. LOL! May

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and very timely. Lol. My Erin Condren planner arrives tomorrow and I just got happy mail which included the versafine ink and the planner stamp set. :). I already have the frixion pens. :). Have you found any other ink that works really well the planner? I'm not sure the thickness of the pages yet.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS