12/12/14

Monthly Moments: December

Hey there!  I am a little late today but I have a card to share for today's PTI Release Countdown.  Today we are all showcasing the new Monthly Moments supplies.  I have a quick and simple card using this fabulous December paper pack.

IMG_0098

I found the sentiment card and then saw the striped piece....I do love me some stripes!  I knew they would look fun together.  So I clothes pined them together, added a twine bow and popped it up on foam tape.  Easy peasy!  These little paper packs are so much fun and this December set is a must have!  


Thanks so much for coming by today!  See you tomorrow for another fun post!

Laurie

6 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS