11/21/15

Hugs!

Hey there!  Just stopping in with a card so very appropriate for today!  It's cold!  We went to sleep with our first snow and woke up with a gorgeous frost.  I decided it was time to pull out these new sets from MFT and get work!

Print

I stamped the hat, gloves and scarf with Bubblegum and Cherry Crisp.  Then I added it to the stitched panel from the Horizontal Cover up.  I scored the background and then airbrushed in a little BG01 for a slight blueish green glow.  I stamped the sentiment with my Misti....its always perfect with that thing!  

Print

I am off to go shoe shopping.  We are headed out with friends tonight and I need a new pair of shoes for my outfit.  Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?  Hope its a great one!

Have a great day!





 

 
   

4 comments:

  1. I love the embossed lines and the soft inking on the background, such a great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet little gloves, and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Nothing more nostalgic to me than those joined mittens! LOve shoe shopping ...
    =]

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS