2/15/16

MFT Gumball Greeting Card Kit...


Stopping in tonight with a peek of the February MFT Gumball Greetings Card Kit.  

The kit has all the stamps and dies and papers to create a fun Gumball themed card.  Or in my case....a tag! 

Print

I pulled out some old punches and crate this large tag.  Next, I used the dies to build this gumball machine.  I added the little windows included in the kit, to create a double sided tag.  I added a stitched banner tag and heat embossed the sentiment.  

Print

I traced the bottom of the gumball machine and made the backside for the back of the tag.  

Print

This kit is so much fun and there will be lots more to see over on the MFT blog.  You can get all the details there about how to purchase your own later today!

Thanks so much for coming by!

12 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS