2/11/16

New Products for Spring and an Egg Hunt!

Are you ready for an egg hunt?  It's here!  Today is a group post sharing all the new spring goodies and the traditional egg hunt.  Stop over to Nichole's blog to see all the details regarding the Egg Hunt and how you can participate.

Laurie-2

First off, I made a very CAS, easy to mass-produce tag from the new set called Bunny Basket.  I love the little bunny shape, which reminds me of a peep.  I added in some of the tiny flower stamps in the background and finished it off with the Happy Easter sentiment.

IMG_2721

I used the new Easter Grass Die, to make just that.  I stacked up layers of tissue paper and ran the die through, easily creating the white grass you see in the Berry Basket.  

IMG_2722

Next, I took the Cover Plate: Basket Die and cut out 2 baskets.  I glued them together and then added in the new Shaped Sayings: Easter Die to the front.    

IMG_2731

This little basket fits perfectly in to the larger basket and holds a piece of candy.  I think these would make the most fun place markers at your Easter table.

IMG_2732

I finished it all off with a CAS Easter Card...

IMG_2719

I masked off the outsides of the card and stamped the Simply Spring Borders in the center.  I adore the little strip of grass and then the little flowers you can add in.

IMG_2720

I used Keep it Simple: Easter and stamped a sentiment on the inside of the card....

IMG_2723

Head on over to Nichole's blog to check out all the rules for the Egg Hunt.  And to see some amazing spring projects!  Thanks so much for coming by today!  



Supply List:


22 comments:

  1. Super sweet projects, Laurie! I love your sweet CAS bunny card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful CAS Easter card - such sweet images - and I love the pretty Easter basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun little baskets - and perfect for treats!

    Noreen
    Crafty Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, your designs are a lovely breath of springtime! I just love your sweet CAS Easter card! ♡Dawn@Petals.Paper.SimpleThymes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your sweet little bunny tag! Cuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bunny card but I have to say I'm tortured by the chocolate candy...Cadbury is my favorite chocolate but I live a long ways away from the land of Cadbury! :) It's probably better that way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SWEET!!! Easter is SUCH A WONDERFUL NEW BEGINNING for us! ;) LOOOOVE your projects Laurie! AND you have a SUPER IDEA for place cards with the Basket Cover Plate! ;) Your CAS card is ADORABLE too! LOOOOOOOVE those bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful projects Laurie! I love the simplicity of the Easter card, just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laurie,

    Cutie Petutie Creations!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those little bunnies are so adorable and the sentiments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Eater projects Laurie!! The bunny card is SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! I adore your bunny card!!! Great way to use the die cuts, too, for the treat holder!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Egg-cellent projects! So cute and fun. All of these new craftign supplies are wonderful, and I like your tip of using the grass die to make the basket filler.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute Easter Basket love your bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute Easter Basket love your bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so cute! I love the baskets, and those bunnies on the card, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. and some bunny loves your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS