3/21/16

Creative Construction...

Hey there, crafty friends!  I am stopping in today with the next round of Creative Construction over at My Favorite Things.  This week the challenge is Buttons.  I pulled out Blueprints 18 and used the little button die to create this...

MFT March 2016

I did a little watercoloring with some rainbow colors and then cut a button out of each one.  I used the Wonky Stitched Rectangles to create the card front and stamped out the sentiment from Whimsical Greetings.  

MFT March 2016

Super simple!  Stop over to the MFT Blog to see more about the buttons!  Thanks so much for stopping in!  :)  




Supply List: 

 
   

6 comments:

  1. So cute, Laurie! Love how you watercolored your buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this adorable, simple card, buttons being a favorite thing of mine. The wonky stitches are great with buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like your rainbow of buttons Laurie, this is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colorful buttons...neat card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So crisp, clean and simple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS