11/13/16

Birthday Wrap Inspiration...

Its Day 2 of group posts at Papertrey Ink.  Today are showcasing the new For You stamps and tag dies.  I have a couple project heres to show you an easy way to making coordinating tag and card....

IMG_3819

For this card, I took 1/2" strips of cardstock in rainbow order and added them to the card front.  I took the "Happy" tag and cut it out of white card stock and then layered it on top of vellum.  I added in the "birthday" stamp to the bottom of the tag in black ink.  To finish it off, I added a black enamel dot to the top of the tag. 

IMG_3820

For the tag that I attached to the gift bag, I used the open tag and cut out 1/4" strips of cardstock for the opening and then added in the sentiment and a white heart.  

IMG_3821

I used a glue dot to adhere the tag to the bag to finish it off....

IMG_3822

This next project uses the Wrap it Up dies to create a tag.  I cut the top layers out of patterned paper and then added a Raspberry Fizz bow.

IMG_3825

The back is another gift box die, cut out in white cardstock so I could make the back look nice and also add a sentiment.  I punched a hole in the top of the box and added in some twine to finish the tag.

IMG_3827

That is it for today.  I hope you enjoyed today's projects.  Nichole has more projects on her blog to see. We have one more day of group posts tomorrow so stop back by! 

Have a great day!

Laurie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:


11 comments:

  1. Love the rainbows (of course!) That gift box looks awesome - just might have to get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made the gift box into a tag. Cuteness everywhere this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I LOVE that little gift box tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbows of color on this sweet card and tag ensemble! And the gift box and bow are so sweet too! I love it as a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One can't go wrong with rainbows, Laurie. Your gift box tag is adorable also. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all adorable Laurie! I LOVE the rainbows!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rainbow card and tag are very pretty. I absolutely love the gift card holder with the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects, Laurie! I love how you chose the rainbow of colors for your card and first tag...so crisp and clean with the white bag! LOVE your bright pink bow, and how you stamped your sentiment on the back, too! Very clever! My wishlist is growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorably cute tags -- love that you attached the one directly to the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful projects Laurie!! The rainbow stripes would make anyone's birthday a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this little tag may be an alternate choice for the one I cannot find in stock! LOve your home-made rainbow stripes, Laurie!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS